Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ricardo Evan Cabrera

We checked in to the hospital at 8:00 am. My doctor broke my water at 9:00 and started me on the pitocin. By about 11 the contractions were pretty bad so I had some drugs through my IV. They helped for a while, I had a funny converstation with Ricky about our future farm in Puerto Rico. At about 12:45 I asked for an epidural and they had it in by 1:00. As soon as that took effect, I was ready to go and we just waited for the doctor. I pushed for less than 10 minutes and he was out. Ricardo Evan Cabrera was born at 1:38 pm on January 20, 2010. He was 6 pounds 11 ounces and 18 inches long.
















Lin came to see me the next morning.






Ricky was very happy to be able to hold the baby this time!


On our way home!










No comments:

Post a Comment