Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 1 - Getting to PR

We left Tucson at 7:30 am. Getting to Isabela actually wasn't too bad. The hardest part was the first plane trip to Houston. The seats were 2 and 1. So Ricky sat in the 1, but they wouldn't let him hold RE because of the oxygen masks. Amelia can't sit on the aisle because she runs away, so I basically had both kids to myself. Luckily, RE is an angel.



Amelia loves airplanes. When she sees them take off she says "there it goes" and gets very excited. We got to San Juan about 10:30 pm local time, and got the rental car and drove the 2 hours to Isabela. Abuelos were waiting up for us, but we were so tired, we just crashed.

The best part was when I walked to the house and saw a coqui right on the wall! These are very small frogs that make a sound like "coqui". I've only seen one during my time in PR and here one was to greet me!



No comments:

Post a Comment