Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Preschool!

Amelia started preschool at the beginning of this month. We have a little co-op with 3 other kids. We do Tues and Thurs for 2 hours and I teach it the second and fourth Thursday of each month. She's sad when I drop her off, but is usually happy by the time I pick her up. I think the time apart has been good for both of us. I can actually get stuff done and she's learning to be away from me. On that note, she went to nursery for the full 2 hours last Sunday! Slowly and steadily she's getting better. I'm dreaming of leaving her with a babysitter so Ricky and I can got out!
Here she is in her first day of school glory!
She was excited to be home with Arie, she missed him a little bit, even though his crawling and pulling himself up on everything is starting to cramp her style.

An attempt at a nap on the couch, yeah right.


This huge caterpillar was on the balcony yesterday, Amelia was fascinated, but wouldn't touch it.

The twins came over for a playdate last week. We are sad that they are moving, but we're happy for them because they are buying a house with a yard! We'll miss them, but they're not going that far so hopefully we can still have some playdates.





1 comment:

  1. Yay for independent Amelia!
    Since when does nap on the couch ever work?

    ReplyDelete