Friday, July 6, 2012

July 5, 2012

 RE was spinning around and singing and (surprise) he crashed his face into the hard side of the couch.  After he stopped crying I told him to just lay down and relax for a few minutes.  Amelia wanted him to feel better so she brought him a toy and laid down next to him.  She can be so sweet somtimes.
 On the bars.  She loves her teacher Miss GiGi.
 They kind of monkey crawl across the top bar and Miss GiGi tries to get them to hang on as long as they can.  But then she pretends to tickle them to see if they can hold on longer.
 At the end of class, they always get a few minutes to run through the obstacle course.
 She is completing a somersault here.
 Tonight was my first piano recital.  There was 7 other kids playing.  I think I did ok for only having a few months of lessons.  I played Tumbalaika and Now Let Us Rejoice.
Ricky has been so supportive of my piano lessons.  He gives me time to practice and always encourages me.  Davy was a little tired after an hour of people playing piano.  RE snuck into Dallin's video while he was playing.  Amelia was so tired from Gymnastics and swimming that she went to sleep before we even started and slept through all the noise.

No comments:

Post a Comment