Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gingerbread House

Amelia felt the need to get cozy the other afternoon. She wanted her jammies and hat on. She was very cozy for the rest of the day.

We decorated a gingerbread house for family home evening last night. Amelia hasn't really had candy before, but she loved it.
Can you see the blue candy in her mouth?



Papi did most of the frosting and I did most of the candy. I think it turned out pretty good!


Here's my angel that my mom made me. I had to lay a pretty heavy guilt trip, but I got it! Now we are ready for Christmas!






2 comments:

  1. When asked who it was (first picture), Graham said a little boy in a hat.
    Like the side profile shot of her, really accentuates her pipa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make that GB from scratch or was it a kit? It looks sweet! I love the picture with the candy in the mouth. When we did ours Ryan kept getting mad at me because I was using all the candy. He wanted me so save some for eating!

    ReplyDelete