Friday, June 4, 2010

May 19-20: Tia and Splash Park

On Wednesday, we went to Lajas to busy some bread and visit Ricky's aunt and cousin.



On Thursday we went to the splash park in Aguadilla.
We were a little early, so we played at the park for a while.

Last time we took her to the splash park in Tucson, she was still a little timid, but she wanted to go through every splash she could. She wants you to hold her hand and go with her, but usually I just pushed her through.



I hung out with RE on the sidelines until Amelia wanted me. We had fun, but it was sad knowing it was our last real day.
After the splash park we got pollo al carbon and arroz con gandules on the side of the road and took it to crashboat. I couldn't get any pictures because we had both kids. The water is deeper there and Amelia wouldn't let me touch her. The rain moved in so we had to go home.






No comments:

Post a Comment