Friday, July 9, 2010

June

Well, we made it through June with temperatures over 100 degrees. Only 3 more months to go, I think we can make it. I've decided the dry heat is better than humidity, so I'm trying to appreciate it. Here's a few random pictures. Amelia has been in swimming lessons and she is really improving. Ricky finally switched to early days, so we have somewhat of a schedule now. Pottytraining is on hold, again. I just don't feel like fighting her and maybe she'll do it when she's ready.

Arie isn't too sure about this.

She doesn't like to eat alone.

I know the flash is bad, but can you see the funny face he is making? He smacks his lips together, it is so funny. He has one tooth out on the bottom.


Arie found a girlfriend.

He is such a happy boy!

We started some rice cereal and he really likes eating.


Let's see if we can keep cool for a few more weeks! We can't wait for the family reunion!


No comments:

Post a Comment