Thursday, July 29, 2010

Staying Cool

We stay inside as much as we can these days because of the hot weather, so here's a few pics of us around the house. Amelia's hair is really pretty when I actually do it, but this is a morning hair shot.
Walking in papi's dirty boots. Don't ask me why she has a coat on.

Arie likes to open his mouth very wide, it's not exactly a smile, but it's how he shows he can't contain his excitement.

Amelia got a new bed a few weeks ago. The first few nights she did really well, but I think the newness is wearing off. She usually comes looking for me at about 2 am.
She loves to run around in the apron nana made her and stuff her backpack full of stuff. She walks around telling me "bye" while she pushes the stroller.

She fell and scraped her nose on the sidewalk last week. She was pretty traumatized, but I think we're going to make it through.

Arie has masterd the army crawl and can get where ever he wants and what ever he wants.









No comments:

Post a Comment